- Class Members can file claims online
- Administrator contact info is available
With all of the deceptive labeling lawsuits filed over the years it would come as no surprise to see companies getting awfully weary about what type of claims are used to market their products. Vincent, et al. v. People Against Dirty, PBC, and Method Products, PBC is the latest in a long line of class action settlements deriving from alleged violations of laws regarding the labeling, marketing, and advertising of products. The Defendants deny any wrongdoing whatsoever but have come to an agreement with the Plaintiffs to settle the case and avoid the costs associated with further litigation. Those who believe they are eligible Class Members can make their claim for a part of the $2.8 million settlement fund by going to the MPP Settlement page and clicking he Submit a Claim tab.
Key Dates to Keep In Mind
- Eligible Class Members may include anyone who purchased certain METHOD or ECOVER branded products between August 1st, 2010 and April 27th, 2017
- Those who want to go ahead and get paid should practice a bit of pro-activity as claims will need to be submitted by the April 27th, 2017 claim filing deadline
- Class Members who think they can work a better deal can retain their rights to sue by mailing an exclusion request letter prior to March 27th, 2017 deadline
- Those who feel the uncanny urge to make their feelings heard can do so by speaking at the settlement fairness hearing that is being held on May 12th, 2017
Potential Class Members who need to view the complete list of eligible products can click the appropriate link posted at the MPP Settlement page. Those who lay around and take no action prior to the filing or exclusion deadlines will receive zero dollars and give up their rights to sue. Class Members who opt to exclude themselves will need to send their requests directly to the MPP Settlement Administrator.
MPP Settlement Administrator
- 1801 Market Street, Suite 660, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- [email protected]