How to use Markticle
It's very easy to save your reading progress on articles with Markticle. Here is a short tutorial about it:
- Start by downloading the Markticle extension for Google Chrome and install it.
- After the installation Markticle's icon will appear right next to your browser's address bar.
- Go to one of your favorite websites, enter an article, and select the text you want to mark.
- Mark the text by pressing the "M" key in your keyboard.
- If you want to remove a mark, just double click it.
- After saving a mark, open Markticle by clicking the icon next to the address bar.
- Browse between previous marks on articles you saved, and click on one of them to return right back to where you were.
- Markticle allows you to share the articles you are reading with your friends through Facebook and Twitter, by clicking the "Share" button next to each article you saved.