- Start by downloading the Markticle extension for Google Chrome and install it.
- After the installation Markticle's icon will appear right next to your browser's address bar.
Easily mark articles you read.
Continue to read them
from the exact spot you left.
Add notes to your marks.
Tag your mark for later filtering.
Access from any device.
Available for Chrome,
web, and Android.
Share marks with your friends!
How to use
- Go to one of your favorite websites, enter an article, and select a text you want to mark.
- Press the "M" letter in your keyboard to save the mark..
- Add a note and tags to your mark if you want
- If you wish to remove a mark, just double click it.
- After saving a mark, open Markticle by clicking the icon next to the address bar.
- Browse between previous marks on articles you saved, and click on one of them to return right back to where you were.
- Markticle allows you to share the articles you are reading with your friends through Facebook and Twitter, by clicking the "Share" button next to each article you saved.