My Allied Policy
- Username and password are needed to gain access
- Online login credential recovery assistance is available
- New users can register for online account access
As with most things nowadays, online access to an auto insurance policy has become something most customers couldn’t do without (or at the very least wouldn’t WANT to do without). Allied car insurance customers can now get this much appreciated online access through use of the My Allied Policy portal. Upon arrival at the portal the account access process can be initiated by entering a username and password into the login fields before clicking the Go button to gain entry. Those who are having trouble getting past the part of entering the login credentials can click the Forgot username or password? link to begin the account recovery process (customers who can’t recall a username will need to enter an account type and email address while those who can’t recall a password must enter an email address and username). New customers who require access to the My Allied Policy portal can begin the process of creating an account by clicking the Sign Up for Account Access link.
Flexible Ways to Pay an Allied Insurance Account
- Automatic – It doesn’t get any easier than having the payment automatically deducted
- Online – Online payments can be made using a debit or credit card or bank information
- Mobile Application – Same as the online payments but with the on the go convenience
- Phone – Over the phone payments can be made by dialing 800-282-1446 (hit option 2)
- Mail – Simply pop a check or money order in the envelope that came with the statement
- In Person – Drop in on a local agent (it’s good to get out and socialize every so often)
After clicking the My Allied Policy portal account registration link an account number must be entered to proceed with the creation process. Those who aren’t sure where to find the account number (or even what on earth an account number is) can click the Where can I find this? link to bring up sample images of where the number can be found on a payment notification or identification card. Those seeking general information regarding Allied Insurance can try contracting the company’s home office in Des Moines, IA.
Allied Insurance Home Office Contact Information
- 1100 Locust St., Des Moines, IA 50391-1100
Is allied insurance the same as nationwide?
In 1998, Allied merged with Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. A Fortune 500 company based in Columbus, Ohio, Nationwide is one of the country's largest diversified insurance and financial services organizations. ... These organizations, along with several others, now all operate as Nationwide.
How do I make a payment to Nationwide?
Make a one-time payment by phone anytime using your credit card, debit card or bank account number. Have your account or policy number and ZIP Code handy and call 1-866-665-4992. Get convenient, monthly auto-pay from your checking, savings or money market account.
Where do I send Nationwide Insurance payments?
Pay by mail Use your invoice remittance stub and send your payment to: Nationwide Insurance Processing Center, P.O. Box 37712, Philadelphia, PA 19101-5012.
What services does nationwide offer?
We're a Fortune 100 company that offers a full range of insurance and financial services across the country. Including car, motorcycle, homeowners, pet, farm, life and commercial insurance. As well as annuities, mutual funds, retirement plans and specialty health services.