Citi Apply Costco
- Costco members can register for the new credit card online
- Only members of Costco are eligible to receive the Anywhere Visa
Most consumers who have not been living under a rock for the past few months have caught wind of the Costco transition to Visa. What many may not have heard of is how easy it is to sign up for the new Costco Anywhere Visa Card. Costco members that wish to take advantage of the generous cash back credit card can register online in just a few easy steps by going to the Citi Apply Costco page. To get started customers will need to select between applying for a personal card or business card and then enter their Costco member number. Those who are not already members of Costco can apply for store membership by following the link provided at the Citi Apply Costco page.
Benefits of Owning the Costco Anywhere Visa
- Cardholders will receive 4% cash back on eligible gas purchases all over the globe (the 4% rate changes to 1% after the first $7,000 in gas purchases per year)
- On-the-go cardholders should be very pleased with the 3% cash back that can be earned on eligible restaurant and travel purchases worldwide
- 2% cash back will be earned on purchases at Costco (including Costco online) and 1% cash back will be earned on all other purchases
- Members will be charged no annual fee for the card with their paid Costco membership and will earn cash rewards anywhere Visa is accepted
Customers who decide to sign up for the Costco Anywhere Visa card through the Citi Apply Costco page will receive a nice little introductory offer of 0% APR on all purchases for the first 7 months (APR will revert to a variable 15.49% after the 7 months are up). Cash back that is earned with the card will be provided as an annual reward coupon on February billing statements that can be redeemed for cash or merchandise at United States Costco Warehouses.
- Costco – 800-774-2678
- Citi – 888-248-4226
What are the Costco visa travel benefits?
Here are the Costco Visa travel benefits:3% to 4% cash back in key spending categories. ... Trip Cancellation Insurance. ... Travel accident insurance. ... Auto rental insurance. ... Travel Notification. ... Citi Concierge. ... 24/7 roadside assistance. ... International card replacement.More items...•Nov 9, 2017wallethub.com › answers › costco-visa-travel-benefits-2140658331What are the Costco Visa travel benefits? - WalletHubwallethub.com › answers › costco-visa-travel-benefits-2140658331
How do I pay my Citi Costco card?
You can pay your Costco Citi credit card bill by phone by calling 855-378-6467. Have your credit card number handy, because the automated pay-by-phone service might request it. You will also need your bank's routing number and your checking account number to schedule the payment.
What is eligible travel for Costco Citi card?
How Costco defines travel: Slightly more narrowly than Chase, at least in the language on its website: "3% cash back on restaurant (including cafes, bars, lounges and fast food restaurants) and eligible travel purchases worldwide, including airfare, hotels, car rentals, travel agencies, cruise lines and Costco Travel."
What are Costco cash rewards?
Cash back rewards are issued annually as a credit card reward certificate redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. or Puerto Rico Costco locations. This credit card reward certificate will be sent after your February statement closes and expires on December 31st of the year issued.